Saturday, July 10, 2010

we're here


we're in the new house. i like it now that its finished. my room has this thing in the closet, like a loft. you climb the bunk bed and get into it. i like to play up there. my sister and i were pretending we were trapped in a small room and the metal frame of the top bunk was laser beams that we had to get past. my friend Henry came over and we played up there.









































there was something scary that my dad smelled at night. he smelled smoke in the house. he realized it was our next door neighbors. they made a fire in a garbage can.


my mom thought people could see inside the windows during the day. my dad said they couldn't and to prove it, he said, i'll take off my pants! But he didn't do it.




we made my brother into an xman: weapon d







8 comments:

  1. Next time you make an xman: weapon d, can I help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very happy you have your very own "secret room" to share with your sis. did u pick the color for your bdrm? did the XMan survive? he looks a little scared. I'm glad your Dad didn't take down his pants - I don't want the new neighbors to get scared. Prima Rosa (c/o mama)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to your new digs, Raziah! We miss you on Post Str. but happy you like your new house. I think you live near Darby's old principal, Jeff Knoth. If you do, he'll be a nice neighbor. Hope to see you around town. xo the Tobins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like how you layed down dimas to be an xman. my favorite is cyclops. love, diego.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pictures you chose for your blog! Can we see a picture of your closet loft next time?
    Anya and T

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooooo cute. Thank the lord your dad didn't take off his pants haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am still laughing from the xman picture... excellent blog razi - i will show tobias tonight. his buddies are starting to get email addressses, i guess the blogs will be next! love you and the family, xo, tamara

    p.s. congrats on the new house!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Razi, I like the picture of you doing a cartwheel. I think it's perfect fit for the title of your blog. I am so excited to come over and visit the new house. It looks like your Daddy did a good job. The picture of Dimas being turned into an x-man is really funny. Did he like it? Oh yeah, and tell your dad, to get some shades for the windows! LOL
    Love you, can't wait to see you!! Titi Rivi

    ReplyDelete